martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Final Oral Evaluation - Audiovisual Project

Dialogue



J: Hello!
A: Hello how are you?
A: I'm fine, thank you
D: Let's go in.
J: Well girls, we asked for lunch?
A: I dont know, Let us pray to the menu
D: Waitress! We could bring the menu please?
J: Mmm ... This is delicious.
A: Oh yeah! I want the same thing. 
D: Ok Me too.
D: Waitress! come here please!
A: How was your day at work today? 
J: Well, but I was operating a patient's head and woke up! I had to ask to go back to sleep. He was staining the clothes!
E: Ha Ha Ha 
J: How was the day of your work?
A: I was great!
D: Yes, until you run into the column!
E: Ha ha ha
D: Waitress! The bill please!
A: Oh, Oh!, my wallet is gone!
J: And I leave the bag at home...
D: How odd... I always save the day.
A: We have to go to the bathroom and back. 
(In the bathroom)

A: And now what we do??!
J: I dont know! We must find a way to escape!
D: Yes, it is the only option left to us!

(Trying to escape)
J:The waitress, has seen us, she has seen us!
A: We must return to the table.
M: You have a problem girls?
A: Really big one...
J: We Have no money to pay the bill...
M: Perfect, Then you go to wash the dishes.
D: All Because of You!
J: That a pleasant invitation you do!
A: Shut up, That to you bounced the card and you do Not Even Brought the wallet! 
D: After all, Where is your wallet?

(Recreation)
A: I will meet you at the door of the restaurant at 12.00 as we arranged it?
J: Yes, now I attests to dani, but I Do Not Think There is a problem.
A: ok, see you.
goodbye.
A: Oh, shit,  Its too late!

__________________________________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario